Re: The AbiWord/libfribidi0 issue

From: Marc Maurer (j.m.maurer_at_student.utwente.nl)
Date: Tue Nov 11 2003 - 08:00:55 EST

    > Great. Then show me where in RH9 is libfribidi. Thank you. ;)

    (Mostly to M. Fioretti, since I figure Rui knows this:)

    1. That rawhide directory has become Fedora Core 1. We support that
    redhat provided fribidi rpm on Fedora.
    Note: RawHide is always about the NEW upcoming redhat release, and is
    NOT supposed to work on already released RedHat Linux versions in any
    sort of way.

    2. RedHat 8 and 9 do NOT ship fribidi in any way. We support the fribidi
    rpm provided by the frididi team.

    Sounds sane to me.. :)

    Marc

    --
    Marc Maurer <j.m.maurer_at_student.utwente.nl>