2.1.0 this week?

From: msevior_at_physics.unimelb.edu.au
Date: Sun Nov 16 2003 - 07:32:50 EST

    Hi Folks,
             I just thought I'd formally talk about something we've been
    chatting about on IRC for a while. When should we release 2.1.0?

    Given that Hub is on the verge getting the OSX port usable, I think it
    makes sense for us to go for a fair bit of publicity on this release.

    So the question is, should we aim for a 2.1.0 release this week? I can do
    the release towards the end of the week myself.

    Things I'd like to see in 2.1.0..

    1. OSX binaries :-) (If Hub is happy)
    2. Windows printing working again.

    3. No new big bugs....

    The publicity I have in mind is...

    1. Slashdot, macslash, mac central,... all the numerous place mac-heads
    hang out. (Maybe I can bribe plam to submit a story for slashdot. I'm 0
    for 3 so far)

    2. Our usual haunts in the Linux and GNOME communities.

    Opinions?

    Martin