Re: 2.0.2 release?

From: Jordi Mas (jmas_at_softcatala.org)
Date: Sun Nov 30 2003 - 06:10:54 EST

    > However I also to want to point out we're only 4 months away from our
    > projected 2.2.0 release so it's not like users will have to wait too long
    > anyway.

    Four months is optimistic ;-) At least in win32, there is a diference between
    we release a version and when it becomes really usable for end-users. 2.0.x
    series are just been usable for win32 and we did the official release a few
    months back. I'm in favour of backporting everything to 2.0.x and making an
    extra effort for having end-user ready version. I know that Unix versions are
    always in much better shape that win32.

    Thanks,

    --

    Jordi Mas i Hernāndez (homepage http://www.softcatala.org/~jmas) http://www.softcatala.org