Re: commit: Background images for pages.

From: Martin Sevior (msevior@seviorpc.ph.unimelb.edu.au)
Date: Thu Oct 02 2003 - 22:24:55 EDT

    On Fri, 2003-10-03 at 07:59, Hubert Figuiere wrote:
    > According to Martin Sevior <msevior@seviorpc.ph.unimelb.edu.au>:
    > > Windows and other platform developers will need to implement two new
    > > methods on their platform.
    > >
    > > GR_Graphics::fillRect(GR_Image *, UT_Rect & src, UT_Rect & dest)

    The fillRect methos is in the XP framework but it employs GR_Image
    extensions that are not yet implemented outside of GTK. gdkpixbuf make
    sit all very easy on gtk2.

    > It is implemented in XP code. What is the story ?
    >

    > > and
    > >
    > > GR_Image::scaleTo(GR_Graphics *, UT_Rect & size)
    >
    > I haven't seen any definition for this one....

    Sorry, I meant
        virtual GR_Image * createImageSegment(GR_Graphics * pG, const
    UT_Rect & rec);
        virtual void scaleImageTo(GR_Graphics * pG, const UT_Rect &
    rec);

    These resolve to useless code at XP. I did this to keep the other
    platforms from breaking.