Re: Commit: improved SVG rendering

From: Dom Lachowicz (domlachowicz@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Oct 02 2003 - 21:28:58 EDT

    > In general, I completely agree. HOWEVER, INSIDE of
    > a program
    > like AbiWord which already offers a framework for
    > many/most of these
    > things, it's duplication.

    It's also duplication of work to take an already
    _excellently_ working library/program and screw with
    its foundation/worldview ;-)

    It's one thing to port a program to make it XP. It's
    wrong to port it to a completely unseparable platform
    like AbiWord's when it's already running on a
    high-quality portable development platform.