Re: Abi RPMs for RH9 again, was: Packaging wishes for 2.0.1

From: Rui Miguel Seabra (rms@1407.org)
Date: Wed Oct 22 2003 - 05:01:00 EDT

    On Tue, 2003-10-21 at 21:48, M. Fioretti wrote:
    > Absolutely right. But, my comments come just from the fact that the
    > previous GTk RPM wanted a libfribidi0 which is *not* in the fribidi
    > RPMs available for RH9. Check my messages here for details.

    Marco, you're talking about the packages that are in RedHat's rawhide,
    which may even not be used at all in the next release, and not about
    RH9.

    If you're really willing to use those, it also isn't that hard to do the
    following:

    useradd builder
    su - builder
    mkdir -p redhat/{BUILD,SOURCES,SPECS,SRPMS,RPMS/{i{3,4,5,6}86,noarch}}
    cat <<EOF >>.rpmmacros
    %_topdir /home/builder/redhat
    %debug_package %{nil}
    EOF