Re: CHM documentation

From: Dom Lachowicz (domlachowicz@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Oct 26 2003 - 14:27:13 EST

    If the Win32 guys want to make a script to turn the
    ABW documentation into CHM format or whatever fits in
    best on Win32, please be my guest. That'd be a
    wonderful idea if it integrated well with the Win32
    help viewer. I tried something similar on Gnome, but
    unfortunately, "Yelp" is not nearly up to the task
    IMO.

    Cheers,
    Dom