commit: Visual dragging and resizing of textboxes.

From: msevior@physics.unimelb.edu.au
Date: Sun Oct 26 2003 - 19:58:44 EST

    CVS:
    CVS: Committing in .
    CVS:
    CVS: Modified Files:
    CVS: src/af/xap/unix/xap_UnixFrameImpl.cpp
    CVS: src/text/fmt/xp/fl_DocListener.cpp
    CVS: src/text/fmt/xp/fl_FrameLayout.cpp
    CVS: src/text/fmt/xp/fl_FrameLayout.h src/text/fmt/xp/fp_Column.h
    CVS: src/text/fmt/xp/fv_FrameEdit.cpp
    Implement visual dragging and resizing of frames.

    I'm not entirely happy with this code. It flickers and lags behind the
    cursor as you drag a frame. I will think about what can be done to improve
    it or scrap it. Maybe I'll implement a convert-a-screen-rectangle-to-image
    method in gr_Graphics similar to the saveRectangle used for our cursor
    class.

    I've also implemented a drag-event accelerator for the unix FE. If you
    have several queued drag events in a row, abiword will ignore all but the
    last one.

    This appears to work really well for selections, less well for dragging
    frames.

    Other platforms are invited to do something similar. The code is in
    xap_UnixFrameImpl.cpp