Re: patch: resizing to meet localisation need

From: Jordi Mas (jmas@softcatala.org)
Date: Wed Sep 03 2003 - 16:23:29 EDT

    Dom,

    > Patch looks good, considering that Win32's lowlevel
    > controls doesn't really support a "box" layout model.

    They do not do (:-

    > Please commit this, so long as the dialogs look ok in
    > English too.

    I also have done the resize carefull to make sure that the English version
    does not look to big. I mainly use the English version.

    Thanks,

    --

    Jordi Mas i Hernāndez - Abiword developer - http://www.abisource.com jmas@softcatala.org - Softcatalā member - http://www.softcatala.org - Personal Homepage http://www.softcatala.org/~jmas