Re: and I was called paranoid and FUD-monger...

From: Hubert Figuiere (hfiguiere@teaser.fr)
Date: Wed Sep 03 2003 - 16:17:37 EDT

    According to Rui Miguel Seabra <rms@1407.org>:
    > --
    > + No matter how much you do, you never do enough -- unknown
    > + Whatever you do will be insignificant,
    > | but it is very important that you do it -- Gandhi
    > + So let's do it...?
    >
    > Please AVOID sending me WORD, EXCEL or POWERPOINT attachments.
    > See http://www.fsf.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html
    > --
    > + No matter how much you do, you never do enough -- unknown
    > + Whatever you do will be insignificant,
    > | but it is very important that you do it -- Gandhi
    > + So let's do it...?
    >
    > Please AVOID sending me WORD, EXCEL or POWERPOINT attachments.
    > See http://www.fsf.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html

    [ WARNING to our young readers: the following e-mail may contains
    harsh word and possibly offensive language. Close your eyes will
    reading it. Thank you. ]

    <BOFH>

    Netiquette require that signature be no longer than 4. I will not make
    the offense to give you the number of lines you posted, you surely
    know. Even if you remove the duplicate...

    Now, it is time to stop this stupid thread and spend real time to make
    AbiWord better than it already is. Arguing here is completely useless,
    you are preaching the preacher and wasting everyone's time.

    If you consider that replying this e-mail is worth your time, then I'll
    be in the obligation to do something I don't want to do: be a BOFH and
    unsubscribe you in the seconds I get your mail.

    Please be gentle, stop this thread.

    Hub

    --
    AbiWord maintainer - Lille, France