Re: and I was called paranoid and FUD-monger...

From: Rui Miguel Seabra (rms@1407.org)
Date: Wed Sep 03 2003 - 14:21:12 EDT

    On Wed, 2003-09-03 at 19:10, Dom Lachowicz wrote:
    > Is Adobe the lesser of 2 evils? Maybe. Is
    > there a better alternative still? Undoubtedly
    > (OpenOffice, Abi, LaTeX, ...).

    GASP! Surely not in that order ;))

    > If they were advocating the ABW format, I might
    > partially agree with that. But they aren't.

    I've actually wrote the FSF promising a patch that will make that web
    page somewhat better and more explicit as to Free Software support, and
    much less explicit as to PDF :)

    Rui

    + So let's do it...?

    Please AVOID sending me WORD, EXCEL or POWERPOINT attachments. See http://www.fsf.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html -- + No matter how much you do, you never do enough -- unknown + Whatever you do will be insignificant, | but it is very important that you do it -- Gandhi + So let's do it...?