Windows System Boxes Internationalisation ...

From: Korvigelloù An Drouizig (drouizig@drouizig.org)
Date: Tue Sep 16 2003 - 04:58:41 EDT

    Hello all,

    I foward this message to the list as I think it could be of interest for
    all the people who maintain the AbiWord translation files for minority
    languages
    (This applies in fact for all the languages that are not handled by
    Microsoft).

    Any comment/input welcome :-)

    Best Regards,
    Philippe.

    Hello Jordi,

    I go back to you to know if you think it is worth filling an "SPR" (Software
    problem report)
    for the following issue ? I look at the problem and we find a quick solution
    to translate
    the windows system boxes using a hook procudure. Our solution rely on the
    strings labels values
    and not on the labels ids so it works for the French (and English) versions
    of Windows. But doing a
    solution that works for all the systems whatever is the language would be
    also really straight forward.

    (see
    http://www.drouizig.org/drouizig/Saozneg/Miscellaneous/misc-Windowssystembox
    es.html).