Re: ATTN: intend to switch to the enchant spell checking engine

From: Jordi Mas (jmas@softcatala.org)
Date: Thu Sep 18 2003 - 17:19:18 EDT

    > Note that Enchant currently requires Glib-2.0, as does
    > the proposed switch to LibGSF. GLib-2.0 runs nicely on
    > at least Win32, Unix, and probably QNX and BeOS too.
    > Both sources and binaries are available for Glib-2.0
    > on these platforms.

    This is cool Dom. Just for the record, I suggest to add clear instructions in
    the build document about how to get and install the Glib-2.0 libraries for
    Win32. This is going to save time to lots of potential win32 hackers.

    Salut,

    --

    Jordi Mas i Hernāndez (homepage http://www.softcatala.org/~jmas) http://www.softcatala.org