Re: Wanted: Abiword on Red Hat 9 HOWTO

From: Dom Lachowicz (domlachowicz@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Sep 29 2003 - 09:45:49 EDT

    Marco,

    We already have a build document. I'm not making a
    "howto install on RedHat 9" document as well. Install
    the Glib2 RPMs, or build your own RPMs.

    Dom

    http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=15518&release_id=184235

    http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/abiword/enchant-1.0.0-2.i386.rpm?download