Re: Wanted: Abiword on Red Hat 9 HOWTO

From: Marco Fioretti (m.fioretti@inwind.it)
Date: Mon Sep 29 2003 - 10:05:04 EDT

    > Marco,
    >
    > We already have a build document. I'm not making a
    > "howto install on RedHat 9" document as well. Install
    > the Glib2 RPMs, or build your own RPMs.

    1) Where is the build document?
    2) I said "a page or paragraph". Is it not possible to add it to the existing
         document?
    3) I also said I had no problems to build the RPMs myself. I asked a complete
         list of what is needed and volunteered to make a (section of existing)
    document for it,
         to avoid other users the hassle to discover dependencies one piece at a time

    TIA,
    Marco Fioretti