Re: ATTN: CVS HEAD in FEATURE FREEZE

From: Hubert Figuiere (hfiguiere_at_teaser.fr)
Date: Wed Apr 14 2004 - 06:54:11 EDT

    On Wed, 2004-04-14 at 11:43, msevior_at_physics.unimelb.edu.au wrote:

    > I just want to clarify that improving importers and exporters to handle
    > our new features should definately be allowed.

    Sure. These are not considered as new feature.
    Bringing importer/export up to the current WP feature set is not
    considered to be new features :-)
    New features would be:
            -object embedding
            -equation support
            -outline mode
            -SVG native support
            -a new platform.

    > In particular we need to code up TOC import from MSWord and RTF and export
    > to RTF.

    I'll handle the TOC stuff for import.
    BTW, I'd really love us to copy/paste internally using native ABWML data
    instead of RTF.

    Hub