Re: ATTN: CVS HEAD in FEATURE FREEZE

From: msevior_at_physics.unimelb.edu.au
Date: Wed Apr 14 2004 - 18:43:08 EDT

    > On Wed, 2004-04-14 at 11:43, msevior_at_physics.unimelb.edu.au wrote:
    >
    >> I just want to clarify that improving importers and exporters to handle
    >> our new features should definately be allowed.
    >
    > Sure. These are not considered as new feature.
    > Bringing importer/export up to the current WP feature set is not
    > considered to be new features :-)
    > New features would be:
    > -object embedding
    > -equation support

    Double clicking on a TOC element will make the cursor jump to the exact
    position in the document of the heading. Not really the same but a useful
    feature anyway.

    > -outline mode

    Our text folding is meant to be a replacement for outline mode.

    I'd be very interested to know how power users of this feature in MS Word
    find our implementation of it.