Re: Re: 2.4 timetable and feature list

From: <william.lachance_at_sympatico.ca>
Date: Fri Dec 31 2004 - 02:36:05 CET

> As hub mentioned his list, here is mine:
>
> - the 'double' work
>
> - rewriting the WordPerfect importer to use libwpd 0.8.0 (if wlach
> doesn't beat me to it, which would be nice) (not really a feature, but
> it's quite a bit of work)

I should be starting this shortly. I only have one more major libwpd-related project that I want to do (mono bindings!) and then I will begin. I actually don't anticipate this being much work, since not much has changed in terms of libwpd's document-level feature coverage (which is always the hard part of writing an importer plugin).

William