Re: GNOME Office Web Site

From: Nelson Ferraz (nferraz_at_gnubis.com.br)
Date: Wed Feb 04 2004 - 10:49:33 EST

    Ryan Pavlik wrote:
    > I will soon (as soon as I figure out how...) be subscribing to the GO
    > list, so anyone who wants to help pitch in can throw in their two cents
    > and assistance in that list. I think a static, updated-every-so-often
    > page would be best at least for the front, but a wiki would be nice for
    > some of the documentation/faq, as long as it's kept up to date (the
    > hardest part of this whole deal).

    Ryan,

    It is possible to develop an entire web site using TWiki. You can
    improve the layout using CSS and skins. Examples:

       http://www.dacomp.im.ufba.br/
       http://www.enec.org.br/enecomp

    If you can separate the layout in a few sections (header, side bar, body
    and footer), you'll be able to implement that in TWiki.

    --
    []s

    Nelson

    GNU BIS: http://www.gnubis.com.br