Abiword copyright issue

From: Jordi Mas <jmas_at_softcatala.org>
Date: Sun Jun 20 2004 - 20:05:25 CEST

Hello,

I have seen that the recent versions of STABLE and HEAD have this note in the
about dialog box (even Win32):

Copyright (C) 1998-2004 Dom Lachowicz, and others

I think that this is just plain wrong. The copyright of every piece of code
belongs to the person who wrote it. This is legally wrong. Also, I think that
is not fear of the amount of people that has worked on this project. I will be
strongly in favour of changing this to:

Copyright (C) 1998-2004 Abiword community

Or something similar. I also think that this should be changed in our homepage
also.

Best Regards,

--
Jordi Mas i Hernāndez (homepage http://www.softcatala.org/~jmas)