commit (head)

From: Tomas Frydrych (tomasfrydrych_at_yahoo.co.uk)
Date: Fri Mar 12 2004 - 20:17:31 EST

    added a <Log></Log> section to the preference file. The section is
    ignored when the file is parsed, and allows storing information that
    might be useful for post mortem debugging (i.e., we could ask a user
    to attach the preference file to a bug report). You add an entry into
    to log by calling XAP_Prefs::log(). I have also enabled embeding of
    the various build information for the non-debug build, again to
    assist with debugging.

    donut fix in fp_Line.cpp

    some const modifiers added to GR_RenderInfo and related classes as
    apropriate and more work on the Uniscribe graphics class.

    tomas