Updates for AbiWord Manual: Does someone want to commit these?

From: Ryan Pavlik (abiryan_at_ryand.net)
Date: Fri Mar 12 2004 - 20:37:33 EST

    Hello there! Prompted by a message on the user list, and some talk in
    the channel, I've gotten to work updating the manual for 2.2. Attached
    is a diff for several of the ABW files in the Abiword-docs module. I
    did not update the .INFO files, because I do not know the format.
    Furthermore, I did not know if I was supposed to run the generation
    scripts, and which ones I should run, if any. However, I did figure
    that the originals are in the ABW files.

    Changed in this update:
    Partially rewritten opening page introductions for additionally
    confident sound, a little more professional, maybe, as well as updates
    since original authorship.
    Corrected spelling and grammar errors
    Linked second unlinked part of tutorial to main tutorial page
    Consistent usage of "AbiWord" as opposed to abiword or Abiword
    Updates to feature list for 2.2

    I have some questions, too.
    Should I be running those scripts, and if so, which ones?
    How do I update the INFO files to make it match?
    Do I need to do anything special to add another file (say to the
    tutorial, or feature set) and make it include in the generations?
    Should I update the screenshots used in the tutorials and UI guides?

    Hope this helps!

    Ryan