Re: splash screen

From: Kenneth J. Davis (jeremyd_at_ctc.net)
Date: Mon Mar 29 2004 - 18:44:22 EST

    >Op ma 29-03-2004, om 09:08 schreef Hubert Figuiere:
    >> On Mon, 2004-03-29 at 08:25, Tomas Frydrych wrote:
    >> > I really love Ryan's new splash screen; I would like to suggest to
    >> > make this the official splash screen.
    >> >
    >> > see it at http://www.ryand.net/oss/abi/splash.png
    >>
    >> For the next 2.1.x, why not.
    >
    >Nice one for the Unstable series. For Stable, we want to make all the
    >Artwork on all platforms use the "Swoosh A" logo (we are allowed to do
    >this now, since dom owns the trademarks). Ryan is also workin on that,
    >aren't you Ryan? :)
    >
    >Bye!
    > Marc

    Aghh, I feel so out the loop sometimes. First its don't
    use the A, then its use the A, then its use the pen & paper,
    then its ...

    No versions on the splash screen Please! Its nice but I
    think our current one is 'more professional' looking and
    the original Abi is more endearing. Just my opinions though.

    Jeremy
    (Always complaining about changes aren't I :-)