Re: RFC: 2.3 feature list

From: Mark Gilbert <mg_abimail_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue Nov 23 2004 - 03:27:37 CET

On Mon, 2004-11-22 at 17:34 -0500, Hubert Figuiere wrote:

> > 4. Grammar checking framework to allow grammar checkers to be plugged into
> > AbiWord
>
> Modify the spell checking to support grammar. That is not a lot.

        Eh, based on discussion I understand that it's rather more than that.
Not that it's unaccomplishable, esp. if martin's resigned to not wasting
time on a math that might not be able to happen for 2.4 (certainly not
if he does everything else mentioned, short of putting his day job to
the side).

Regards
-MG