Re: commit (head): toggle case fixes

From: <msevior_at_physics.unimelb.edu.au>
Date: Sun Sep 19 2004 - 14:47:04 CEST

Hi Tomas,
         I don;t understand all your changes. But now I can't type a
simple footnote without hitting a whole lot of asserts. In
addition bug 7369 after
being fully fixed in CVS HEAD, is now back.

Can you see what is going wrong? The undo in pt_PT_insertSpan.cpp:435 is
producing change records for fmtmark that point to the wrong block strux.

I suspect you're somewhow producing fmtmark records with the incorrect
strux positions.

However that is a total guess at this point.

Please have a look.