Commit: Cocoa Timer Wacky-ness

From: Dom Lachowicz <domlachowicz_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed Sep 22 2004 - 17:03:45 CEST

This will probably fix the drawing slowness that we
are seeing on Mac OSX.

What was happening is that Cocoa timers take arguments
in seconds, but are really doubles with
sub-millisecond precision. We pass in integer
milliseconds. In cases where the # of milliseconds was
less than 1000, we were using a timer with 1.0 second
intervals, which is entirely too long for our needs.

People need to test this, but it should hopefully
behave ok.

Dom

Checking in xap_CocoaTimer.mm;
/cvsroot/abi/src/af/xap/cocoa/xap_CocoaTimer.mm,v <--
 xap_CocoaTimer.mm
done