Re: [Gtk]MathView under MacOSX

From: Francis James Franklin <postmaster_at_alinameridon.plus.com>
Date: Sat Aug 06 2005 - 21:59:55 CEST

Hi,

This builds for me now, I'm happy. (Thanks, Luca.)

Hub: I don't think it will be sane to turn it into an xcode project;
I'd recommend building it separately and then using the built library
the same way we do fink libraries.

Yesterday I upgraded my copies of glib, libgsf, libxml2 & libwpd, and
if anyone wants a tar-ball it's a 38MB download (there's lots of other
stuff in there, all built on OS X 10.2) - let me know.

There's a development build of CocoaAbi using these, and with grammar
support, available from http://www.abisource.com/~fjf/ .

Frank