Removing style templates

From: Robin Rowe <rower_at_MovieEditor.com>
Date: Thu Aug 11 2005 - 06:38:09 CEST

I asked this on abiword-user. Maybe it's a developer question.

Want to remove the many default styles that come with Abiword so I can
create just a few styles that I actually use. The others get in my way on
the pulldown menu, that is with {Block Text}, {Box List} and so forth.
There's a {Delete} button in the styles dialog, but has no effect on
built-in styles like {Block Text} -- not even a warning that I can't delete
them. How do I rip them out?

Also want to hotkey to select my styles using [alt] and first letter. Can
do?

Thank you!

Robin
Robin.Rowe@MovieEditor.com Beverly Hills, California