Re: Countdown to branch?

From: J.M. Maurer <j.m.maurer_at_student.utwente.nl>
Date: Sun Jan 02 2005 - 16:34:01 CET

so, in short (I didn't see a -b option in your list):

cvs tag BRANCHNAME_branchpoint <modules>
cvs tag -b BRANCHNAME_branchpoint <modules>
cvs rtag -rBRANCHNAME_branchpoint BRANCHNAME <modules>

?

The module list will look like:

  abi
  abidistfiles
  abiword-docs
  abiword-plugins
  MSVC6
  MSVC71
  wv

Do I need to branch any osx related modules as well ?

Marc