commit: Most of the code for the GtkMathView plugin.

From: <msevior_at_physics.unimelb.edu.au>
Date: Mon Jan 24 2005 - 17:32:05 CET

CVS:
CVS: Committing in .
CVS:
CVS: Added Files:
CVS: abimathview/GNUmakefile.am abimathview/plugin.m4
CVS: abimathview/xp/AbiMathView.cpp abimathview/xp/AbiMathView.h
CVS: abimathview/xp/GNUmakefile.am
CVS: abimathview/xp/gr_Abi_AreaFactory.h
CVS: abimathview/xp/gr_Abi_CharArea.cpp
CVS: abimathview/xp/gr_Abi_CharArea.h
CVS: abimathview/xp/gr_Abi_ColorArea.cpp
CVS: abimathview/xp/gr_Abi_ColorArea.h
CVS: abimathview/xp/gr_Abi_DefaultShaper.cpp
CVS: abimathview/xp/gr_Abi_DefaultShaper.h
CVS: abimathview/xp/gr_Abi_GlyphArea.cpp
CVS: abimathview/xp/gr_Abi_GlyphArea.h
CVS: abimathview/xp/gr_Abi_InkArea.cpp
CVS: abimathview/xp/gr_Abi_InkArea.h
CVS: abimathview/xp/gr_Abi_MathGraphicDevice.cpp
CVS: abimathview/xp/gr_Abi_MathGraphicDevice.h
CVS: abimathview/xp/gr_Abi_MathManager.cpp
CVS: abimathview/xp/gr_Abi_RenderingContext.cpp
CVS: abimathview/xp/gr_Abi_RenderingContext.h
CVS: abimathview/xp/gr_Abi_StandardSymbolsShaper.cpp
CVS: abimathview/xp/gr_Abi_StandardSymbolsShaper.h
Code for GtkMathView plugin.

The build system doesn't work yet.

I also have to add code for "Insert Equation".

I'm definately no auto* makefile wizard. If one of the local wizards (FJF?
Luca?) can work out how to make the plugin build and link in GtkMathView
please fix!

Otherwise I'll stumble around and get it working myself.

I also have to write the code to implement the "Insert Equation" menu item.