Regarding compilation of abimathview

From: Jean Bréfort <jean.brefort_at_normalesup.org>
Date: Wed Jan 26 2005 - 14:45:32 CET

Hi,

I can't compile abimathview at the moment because of the following error
comming from GtkMathView:
/usr/local/include/gtkmathview/MathView/HashMap.hh:34:2: #error "no
implementation of hash_map could be found"

Luca, I see several solutions:

- I check the <ext/hash_map> stuff in plugin.m4 just as it is done in
GtkMathView

- You add -DHAVE_EXT_HASH_MAP or -DHAVE_HASH_MAP to mathview-libxml2.pc

- You hide the hash_map implementation from the public headers.

IMHO, the third solution is the best, but I might be wrong:)

Cheers,

Jean