Need help with translating [signed]

From: Erdal Ronahi [c] <erdal.ronahi_at_gmx.net>
Date: Mon Jan 31 2005 - 11:41:44 CET

Hi!

I want to start a translation of the Abiword strings into Kurdish from
the Turkish .po-file. I have managed to get that file via CVS and am
translating it with poEdit (Windows). I have no experience with
translating po-files. My question is:

Is there an easy way to try out the translations? I have seen that I can
modify the .strings-files in the AbiWord/Strings directory. But is there
a way to export the translated strings form poEdit into one of the
.strings-files?

Hope you can help a translation newbie.

Thanks in advance,
Erdal