Re: First patches for the OpenDocument plugin

From: Robert Staudinger <robert.staudinger_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue Jul 05 2005 - 09:01:30 CEST

On 7/4/05, Daniel d'Andrada Tenório de Carvalho
<daniel.carvalho@indt.org.br> wrote:
> I forgot to include the Makefiles for the Windows build. :-P
>
> The patch file attached to this e-mail adds up to the previous patch,
> abiword-plugins-OpenDocument-support-20050630.patch.gz

I have committed your patches. Thanks!
Please make sure you are subscribed to the cvs-commit mailing list [1]
because we don't send commit messages here any more.

Jody: i think sharing parts of the OD? parser in libgoffice would be
nice, we can consider this after 2.4 is out and we can depend on
libgoffice.

[1] http://www.abisource.com/developers/

Best,
Rob