Re: SK localization extra for Mac OS X

From: Rudolf Gavlas <rudo.ba_at_pobox.sk>
Date: Mon Jun 13 2005 - 13:03:35 CEST

On Mon, 13 Jun 2005 12:08:30 +0200, Robert Staudinger wrote:
> Thanks a lot for your hard work.
> Unfortunately a few days ago we changed the way translations work. The
> strings file is only used internally, translators have to work with
> so-called .po files. It is a very simple format, the big advantage is
> that a lot of other open source software projects use it. So it's
> easier to work together.
> More information can be found here:
> http://www.abisource.com/contribute/translate/
>
> It would be really nice if you could copy your translated strings over
> into the .po file. You can download the template (containing the
> current translation) from the above link.
>
> Thanks again for contributing!
> - Rob

Thanks for soon answer, but i don't want change localizations for other platforms (because of little differences in translation of some expressions for OS X and win/unix). If is not possible attach my version directly to package, please ignore my first mail with strings. May be, I will create an alternative localization for Slovak OS X users of AbiWord, optionally downloadable from my preparing webpage.

Thaks, Rudo