Re: AbiWord is too buggy for Bonita

From: Jordi Mas <jmas_at_softcatala.org>
Date: Sat Mar 19 2005 - 19:47:07 CET

En/na Dom Lachowicz ha escrit:

> Hi Michael,
>
> Your constructive criticism is appreciated.
>
> Unfortunately, we presently lack the manpower (but not
> the desire) to clean up our Windows port. We all
> realize that this doesn't put our best foot forward,
> so to speak, but there's not much we can do about it.

I want to say that I wrote 200 pages book using Abiword 2.0 on Windows and
Linux. IMHO, Abiword 2.2.x works pretty decent on Windows, it has some issues,
but it 2.2.x is the best Windows version that we ever had.

If someone can put a list of Win32 bugs that are important, I can look into
them as I did in the past when I find some time (next week).

Jordi,

--
Jordi Mas i Hernāndez
HomePage http://www.softcatala.org/~jmas/