Re: AbiWord is too buggy for Bonita

From: <sum1_lists_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sat Mar 19 2005 - 22:29:48 CET

Jordi Mas wrote:

> I want to say that I wrote 200 pages book using
Abiword 2.0 on Windows
> and Linux. IMHO, Abiword 2.2.x works pretty decent
on Windows, it has
> some issues, but it 2.2.x is the best Windows
version that we ever had.

Yes, I definitely agree with that.

> If someone can put a list of Win32 bugs that are
important, I can look
> into them as I did in the past when I find some time
(next week).

The TOC dialog doesn't seem to work very well. One
thing I've noticed
is that the heading styles disappear after selecting
new ones and they
revert back to the defaults on startup. There may be
other problems
with other controls too, but I haven't really tested
it extensively
because I thought it was still unfinished.

Also, have you had any time to work on adding the list
folding tab (I
know, dialogs are a pain :))? Other than those two
dialog additions, I
think Bug 6085 may be the most serious win32 bug that
isn't currently
being looked at.

Thanks, Jordi.