Re: date formats localization

From: Jody Goldberg <jody_at_gnome.org>
Date: Mon Nov 28 2005 - 04:48:54 CET

On Fri, Nov 25, 2005 at 05:12:40PM -0500, Hubert Figuiere wrote:

> >>It's a compile time option to disable it. When you lads are ready
> >>to make the leap we'll finish the split and move the gtk code into a
> >>secondary library. The libgnomeprint depend will also fallout into
> >>a plugin. That would leave libgsf and possible libart as the only
> >>direct depends.
> >

> > I forgot Pango.
>
> Which is all tricky for AbiWord....

Could you give me more detail ?
libart should be painless, So I suspect that the sticking point
would be Pango. Let me clarify that requirement but mentioning that
Pango would not be required to render values. It would be used to
measure text. It's readily available for a win32 and osx. Where
is the tricky part ?