Frank vs. Hubert (was: Re: CVS: commit hub abi/src/wp/ap/cocoa ap_CocoaApp.mm)

From: Omer Zak <omerz_at_actcom.co.il>
Date: Sat Sep 03 2005 - 21:19:59 CEST

Can the two esteemed AbiWord developers please move their shouting match
of personal criticism, insulting, bickering and complaining to personal
E-mail?

I am rather bored and not impressed by word usage by both sides after
having been exposed to the much stronger stuff created during the
confrontation in my country between the pro-disengagement and
anti-disengagement camps.
                                --- Omer from Israel

--
One does not make peace with enemies.  One makes peace with former
enemies.