Re: Frank vs. Hubert

From: Robert G. Werner <robert_at_inreachtech.net>
Date: Sun Sep 04 2005 - 03:17:42 CEST

"J.M. Maurer" <j.m.maurer@student.utwente.nl> fired a flaming arrow at
my monitor on 09/03/2005 12:57 PM -0700 with this note attached:
> On Sat, 2005-09-03 at 22:19 +0300, Omer Zak wrote:
[snip]
>> after
>>having been exposed to the much stronger stuff created during the
>>confrontation in my country between the pro-disengagement and
>>anti-disengagement camps.
>

> ... and I kindly ask you to keep political issues off this list :-)
>
> Marc
[snip]

Oh, so it's OK to get snotty and rude and crude about programming but
when someone refers to a real life issue that actually makes a
difference to real people rather than just a few developers that isn't OK?

That last comment was completely unnecessary because Omer made no
political statement one way or the other on a political issue. Shame
on you.

--
In Reach Technology:    http://www.inreachtech.net/
Robert G. Werner