Re: OpenDocument commit - Image Wrapping support

From: Daniel d'Andrada Tenório de Carvalho <daniel.carvalho_at_indt.org.br>
Date: Mon Sep 12 2005 - 14:39:56 CEST

Hi Rob,

Robert Staudinger wrote:
> Could you please be a bit more specific?
> I tested with "image-wrapping.odt" from our testsuite (
> http://www.abisource.com/~uwog/abiword/odt-testsuite.tar.gz ) and the
> "non-wrapped" image is inserted without a frame. Just the position
> doesn't match the original document.

That's what's being done for "non-wrapped" images. They are just
inserted right after the paragraph that they belong to.

Frames have a (x,y) position (with the start of the paragraph being
(0,0) ). Translation of that into a character position inside the
paragraph (for the inlined <image> tag) can't be done cleanly. That's
the problem.

Best Regards,
Daniel d'Andrada T. de Carvalho - INdT