Re: Translation problem

From: Martin Srebotnjak <miles_at_filmsi.net>
Date: Thu May 04 2006 - 12:54:46 CEST

Renato,

I am prepared to help. I have recently completed the Slovenian
translation (it will be hopefully in the next build if the builders have
included it in the cvs, I have posted the file on this mailing list).

Please send me the text file and I will put the strings into proper
places. But please do not bother me for further updates of translation ;)

I will post the localized po file on this mailing list when finished.

Lp, m.

"First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win." -- Mohandas Gandhi

Renato Pavičić pravi: