Maybe another localization issue

From: Martin Srebotnjak <miles_at_filmsi.net>
Date: Tue May 16 2006 - 00:02:22 CEST

The Slovenian po file I sent and was checked in yesterday - well, I
played with the nightly and found something strange:
in Slovenian there should be a space between a word and a "...", since
"..." is syntactically not regarded as a punctuation mark (before which
there is no need and shouldn't be a space), but as a replacement of text
to follow, meaning other words. So this is how I localized the strings.
This is how the GUI for Microsoft Office, Windows and OO.o is translated.

But the build with my checked-in po file shows all menu items ending
with "XY ..." as "XY..." meaning something ate the spaces I put before
"...". Is this a bug in GTK, a AbiWord GUI function or someone changed
my po file?

Thanks.

lp, m.