Re: Bugzilla News

From: Daniel Glassey <danglassey-abi_at_ntlworld.com>
Date: Fri May 26 2006 - 01:09:35 CEST

On 25/05/06, Omer Zak <omerz@actcom.co.il> wrote:

> On Thu, 2006-05-25 at 17:02 -0500, Ryan Pavlik wrote:
>
> > On another note, I'd like to extend my congratulations to the Summer of
> > Code participants - I've looked over the list of projects to be funded,
> > and I'm really excited to see the results! Through your work and the
> > work of our existing developers, AbiWord 2.6 will truly be the
> > Next-Generation Word Processor for Everyone!
>
> I second the hopes.
>
> Only, I'd like to have the remaining RTL related bugs fixed.

[bugs]

Hi,
One of the Google SoC projects that have been accepted is to improve
the i18n frameword in AbiWord. You should keep an eye on it and see if
it fixes what you need (at least in the gtk/gnome version).

http://www.abisource.com/twiki/bin/view/Abiword/InternationalizationAndArchitectureEnhancementOfRenderingMechanismInAbiWord

Regards,
Daniel