Re: layout units in UnixPangoGraphics - solution committed

From: Tomas Frydrych <tf_at_o-hand.com>
Date: Tue Oct 24 2006 - 09:24:33 CEST

> There remains a problem with inline images though. An inline image upon
> printing is moved vertically up and changes it's dimensions.

I think because of the 'quick printing' the image instances are created
using the screen graphics and the pixbuf is then reused for the
printing; the y offset is merely a side effect of the wrong size, due to
PS coordinate system having origin in the bottom left corner. To fix
this, the image will need to be regenerated, but I am not sure of the
top of my head where is the best place to do that (we will need to make
sure that the image is also regenerated after the printing to be again
correct for the screen).

BTW, I have not tried, but I think with the changes I made yesterday it
should now work even if we were 'slow' printing.

Tomas