Re: How frozen? (Re: Patch: use std::string)

From: Robert Staudinger <robert.staudinger_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu Jan 18 2007 - 09:18:37 CET

On 1/18/07, sum1_lists@yahoo.com <sum1_lists@yahoo.com> wrote:

[...]

> It's not about getting my seal of approval, but rather about coming to
> a consensus about what will and won't be fixed for the release, as
> determined by our work in Bugzilla. How is it that Rob can propose a
> May release and then back your one month proposal an hour later?

In case that's not just a rhetoric question, I have no problems
changing my mind when more educated opinions come up. What regards
abiword, I'm simply assuming that the maintainers' opinion is more
substantiated than mine. Just as i'd take your opinion on anything
bug(zilla) over mine any time.

I must confess that the proposed time table was purely based on