Windows Nightly Builds

From: Ryan Pavlik <abiryan_at_ryand.net>
Date: Wed Jan 24 2007 - 07:21:58 CET

It came to my attention (when I saw the blog no longer being updated)
that WIndows nightly builds had been "stuck". I think I may have done
it when setting up for the 2.5.0 build. Regardless, it is fixed now and
regular builds should resume as scheduled - sorry for any inconvenience
this may have caused.

Ryan

--
Ryan Pavlik