[Fwd: garage Project Approved]

From: Ryan Pavlik <abiryan_at_ryand.net>
Date: Sun Jan 13 2008 - 18:35:40 CET

If you are interested in working on the Maemo packaging and have some
level of trustworthiness :) let me know your Garage user name and I'll
add you to the project! It would be great to import the current
src/pkg/maemo into the Garage SVN (with attributions/history) if
possible - any tips would be appreciated.

Ryan