Re: [Fwd: garage Project Approved]

From: Ryan Pavlik <abiryan_at_ryand.net>
Date: Sun Jan 13 2008 - 18:41:20 CET

PS. Just to be fair, since I'm not "starting a project" just
reorganizing a little bit o' AbiWord, commit access to AbiWord is
required for commit access to AbiWord Maemo, at least to start out.
Patches will of course be reviewed even if you don't have commit access,
so please don't hesitate to contribute!

Ryan

--
Ryan Pavlik