Re: [Fwd: garage Project Approved]

From: Robert Staudinger <robert.staudinger_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun Jan 13 2008 - 20:12:23 CET

On Jan 13, 2008 6:35 PM, Ryan Pavlik <abiryan@ryand.net> wrote:

> If you are interested in working on the Maemo packaging and have some
> level of trustworthiness :) let me know your Garage user name and I'll
> add you to the project! It would be great to import the current
> src/pkg/maemo into the Garage SVN (with attributions/history) if
> possible - any tips would be appreciated.

Maybe you could do something like
(1) Create the standalone project in our svn by moving the files appropriately.
(2) "git-svn clone" the project to your HD.
(3) "git-svn clone" the empty garage project.
(4) Merge/push the project from "abi svn" clone into the new, empty
"garage svn" clone using git. Should work somewhat like
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Importing_your_project
(5) "git-svn dcommit" to garage.

Maybe itīd work easier using svk, no idea.

Cheers,
Rob