Re: Find Bar

From: Bobby Weinmann <bobby.weinmann_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu Mar 27 2008 - 16:45:21 CET

I don't know that regular expressions are a good idea for a "quick"
find bar. I'm not strongly opposed though.
The one thing that annoys me about the FF find bar is that there is no
"whole word" option.
What does everyone think of the ability to replace with this bar? At
least 50% of the time when I "find" in a word processor, it's to
replace.

Thanks for picking this up. Good luck.

Bobby